Old 03-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
How are you all doing? Please tell me when I talk to you in these threads because I cannot read through everyone's to see what is going on. It is too hard on my post concussive syndrome but want to know what is up with everybody.
Sending hugs back to you all
Much love too,
Brain
Hi, Brain,

Today feels crummy. I cannot account for some days being bad, some merely crummy, and some good. At least I feel calm (not agitated) and that might be because I stayed inside and did not have to make a run for groceries or to fill up the gas tank (Did that on Friday when I got out of work a little early).

I did a little on the work project -- still not finished. I might wait to email that Monday morning. (I do not like to email people in the middle of the night because I do not want them to know that I keep strange sleep hours.)
It is rather late here but I might do 20 mins of yoga and that could help mood (but whether it helps mood or not I know I need to do it tonight)
My clothes are mostly set for work tomorrow so next I need to wash my hair and pack my lunch.

My big achievement of the day: I filled in my pill minder for the week!!
I feel good about that.

I hope that you are o.k. tonight and with the MD appt tomorrow.

Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2013), Brain patch (03-18-2013), Dmom3005 (03-18-2013), waves (03-18-2013)