View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default From San Diego!

Hi Justice....We used to live in San Diego...Ramona to be exact!
I used to work at El Cajon Sub station and Los Colisnas!
Drove a 7up car!....anyone from Diego will know what/where this is! LOL!
OK...I was a cop....so all of you!...Up against the wall....spread em if you can! Now just stay there while I got take a break now...and don't make fun of my having to use a granny walker! I'm taking it to her! OK....OK...I'm lying about my granny usuing it....its mine! But thank God its got spider webs on it since starting Methyl B12...thanks Rose!...anyway, Justice...I can understand your frustraitions with a lot of things beyond your control.
You can worry and play out what may or may NOT happen in your future.
Don't use this negative thinking to rob you of happy time!
Take one day at a time...if thats too much, take hour at a time...don't look foward to the what if's cuz you can't predict the future.
I love my doggie too! She's my constant companion....was with me many times when I was dying....I had a leaking anuerism that caused severe anemia. I'd get way too anemic for "living" and she was always there with me. Perhaps if you're worried about your loved ones future should you not make it thru this trial....maybe find someone who'll give him a home. I'm sure you'll find many takers, especially if he's a companion or service doggie.
Thats just a thought to maybe help you deal with your fears for his future.
I do hope you can make it back to San Diego...where its sunny and warm almost every day of the year! Doggie beach is great too!
I don't miss the brown hills, 12 lane wide freeways going 80mph and rattlesnakes!....not to mention the mixed crowds! Massive amounts of people all going nowhere....2 hour line just to watch a movie! No thanks, give me the Oregon Trail! Ha! We don't even have a traffic signal in our town!
I love it here! Well...sometimes its way too cloudy and cold....but I just hunker down under a hot blanket, log on to my fav web sites and meet up with cyber freinds....like here!
Blessings, cheryl
Attached Thumbnails
Hanging On By A Thread....-img_4056-jpg   Hanging On By A Thread....-img_5657-jpg   Hanging On By A Thread....-img_1835-jpg   Hanging On By A Thread....-dsc0134a-jpg   Hanging On By A Thread....-dsc0207-jpg  

Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote