View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:19 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default ok, I'm panicking

I can barely walk. Can barely lift my feet. Walking across a room feels like I'm trying to walk thru wet cement that's up to my waist. My walking seems to have gotten worse over the weekend. I don't think I'll be actually making it to my first physical therapy appointment tomorrow.

I'm really uncomfortable and extremely stressed out.

Had a bad evening when my mom, who is not sympathetic or empathetic at all, got mad at me for something and she threw a temper tantrum and a box of ziploc bags across the room and yelled at me. I really dont think that she's noticed that I'm having a serious problem. Either that or she noticed and just doesnt give a flying **** about me.

I'm afraid to go to sleep because I dont know if things that are currently working right now will be working when I wake up. (it's been worse every morning when I get up)

I just had a half of a valium pill to see if that'll calm me down and hopefully relax the muscles in my back that are trying to twist themselves into various pretzel shapes.

I'm just really scared to go to sleep.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~

Last edited by Chemar; 03-18-2013 at 05:02 PM. Reason: NT language guidelines
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-18-2013), Judy2 (03-19-2013), KittyLady (03-18-2013), SallyC (03-18-2013), Shadiyah (03-23-2013)