Thread: Crochet
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth I'm new too

I'm fairly new to the forum too, but not to crochet! Love it!

Just made four large ripple afghans for Christmas gifts this past Christmas. Then a baby afghan for a friend's new wee one. Not to mention a large ripple (this is my fav...it's so fast and I find I can take it anywhere) for my daughter just because she asked if I could make her one. Of course I can! Currently, two projects on the hook....afghan for a church sale and one for another baby!

I find it distracts me from thinking that most days. Heck, it keeps me from thinking I should be out there doing.....but I can't. It's physically an impossibility.

My CRPS is not terribly advanced yet, but there are definitely days where I hurt so badly, that I can't stand long enough to make a sandwich. So, I crochet. I have bins and bins and shelves and shelves of yarn, all different styles and colors.

I'm interested to see if we can make the particular board more hoppin' and active. I'm sure we all could use a distraction once in a while. Something to keep our minds sharp or to fill the night hours waiting for a pain pill to kick in or just to have fun and maybe teach others a new hobby. Could be an expensive one....just warnin ya'll!
bgt1121 (03-18-2013)