View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

my real neuro just called me back. Said he read the notes that his partner I talked to had left. He didnt say specifically what, but said he didnt quite agree with what the other guy said. I told him how the other guy told me fatigue wasnt an MS symptom. He said that was news to him, since it's, in his opinion, one of the nastier symptoms of MS.

He changed how I take the baclofen. Told me to break the pills in half, and use half pills in the morning and afternoon to kind of make the spasticity let up a little bit, and then use either whole pills of baclofen (like 2 pills) at night. Said I could use valium at night too.

I dont like baclofen or valium. Dont like how they make me feel. Wish I didnt have to take them. At least with the valium, I dont seem to have to take that all the time. Usually only use that if things are seriously annoying.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-19-2013)