View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Gosh, Eddie I can't see THIS Mri causing all those symptoms. You might want to get an MRI of your cervical spine (neck) and see if that is where your problem lies. The neck can effect the arms and hands a great deal, so perhaps that is where it's coming from.

Also, the light-headedness should be considered too, so ask your doc for the cervical Mri. Hopefully he'll agree and go ahead and do it. I hope so. If he does, post it here again and we can help you out. Best of luck and God bless. Hugs, Lee
Will be seeing my doctor Thursday so I am trying to hold out until then and will definitely bring that up.

On Sunday my right foot fell asleep at work and stayed asleep for a long time and now both of feet are also experiencing tingling which also happens in the back of my legs too but will bring this to his attention as well; I had called my doctor's advice nurse that night explaining the situation to them and they said since I wasn't in pain I should wait until Thursday or try to schedule to see him sooner but can't fit in anything before then.

Am debating on going to the emergency room or not but am trying to wait until Thursday.
Eddie2099 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (04-16-2013)