View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
Al
it just seems to be a lot of money paid out to basically get nutritional testing (which can be done through any good Integrative physician) and one does not have to use "customized" supplements imho
I guess the point I am making is that we helped my son's tics enormously, with immediate results, with otc supplements, dietary & environmental modifications and it did not cost mega bucks to do so!

I do hope you see results as it seems a shame that the tics are not even slightly improved.

Of course, with TS, one realizes there will likely not be 100% tic reduction...but we certainly saw a dramatic improvement after just a few weeks of basic modifications, most researched free of charge online and using our physician for guidance.
Hi Chemar

I hear what you are saying. You may be right.

His school work has really improved though. His teacher is impressed by the progress he has made in the last three months. Tasks that used to cause a lot of anxiety are now handled without incident.

Now it's only been a brief period of time, but I'm hoping those improvements last. If so, then while I'm disappointed that the tics haven't lessened, I don't feel that the $ was wasted.

Alan
Bigal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote