View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
I think the improvement in school work may be due to the nutritional improvement...ie that he is getting things he may have been deficient in.

Better concentration and less anxiety etc is something we, and others, have noticed once the right supplements/diet are used.

So yes, I agree it is worth it to have this result. My point was more that one can achieve it without having to go to a specialized center and exclusively use their products. I guess I am just a tad cynical when there are big $$$ figures attached to treatments like this.

But that said, having improvements is priceless and we all know we would give our last dime to help our kids!
Yeah, it's so hard to figure out cause and effect. I was giving credit to BB for the academic improvement and the improvement in his sports. But who knows, maybe it is nutrition.

FWIW, I can say one thing for certain. The people at BB are not snake oil salesman, as I've seen them depicted on certain neurological message boards. At least at my franchise, they are extremely caring people who are trying to help kids who are struggling. There are many people convinced that they helped their children.
Bigal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote