Thread: Prolotherapy
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtrpk View Post
I did prolotherapy with Dr. Greenberg. I thought he was fantastic...did 3 rounds (2 weeks apart). Cherry HIll is 2 hrs from me and I can't drive...so my husband had to take off work to take me. He helped a friends son who was suffering for 9 months at the time.

For me...it was more of a nerve block...helped my neck (for about another month after) but didn't help my symptoms of being overstimulated. In a way, since my headaches weren't so bad, I did more and prob overstimulated myself more.

I wouldn't cross it off my list again...I'm trying other things like prism lenses and visual therapy since I believe there is such a visual component. (10 mins i last on computer and 20 mins watching tv)...barely drive without a migraine.

what are your symptoms??
I saw your post and have had similar PCS symptoms for several months. I can't use the computer, read or watch TV very long as it's too hard on my brain. I would like to know if you recovered from these symptoms and what helped you. I've been taking supplements and had acupuncture and cranial work, but nothing has helped so far. My husband has had to stay home and help me because the symptoms are debilitating. Thanks for your help! Carrie
CBS64 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote