View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Im only going to post on this subject once. But I really hope you take my advice! RUN for the hills!!!!! And quickly!! She is NOT a dr you want doing your surgery. She WILL butcher you! And she then will have no remorse for doing so! She will tell you that you just need more PT or excersise, but when you continue to get worse and worse and you cant go back to work, she then will say oh your the rare 5 paitents ive had, even though I know more then 5 of her paitents that have been butcherd by her. Then she will say oh you just fell in the 1% of paitents that dont get better. Really?! And then she will completly write you off because she doesnt want you ruining her great research. Oh and your notes will not have 1 single complaint in them because she has to keep everything perfect. So while my 1 arm is hardley usable anymore, and my ribs feel like a vise grip, and my chest kills me like a knife is going in and out all the the time, and your armpit has a deep boring pain because most likely everything she cut threw she didnt repair and theres so much nerves and muscle threw there that you have to cut threw. And she will say she is the best of the best! That shes 1# on doing the surgeries and how succesful they are. She will tell you that you have so much blockage in your vein or artery, she will even tell that your rare. But once the complications happen, your screwed and I had to go to a diffrent hospital for a surgoen to look at me and he couldnt believe all the damage that was done and he said he could have done more surgery but he didnt feel that odds were in my favor do to all the damage from her that was done. So I am dead serous when I say RUN! Dr Donahue in Boston is a great man and I had sevral phone conversations with him, i would suggest you go see him if you can get to him. Best of luck in everything!
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote