View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSsongbird View Post
Oh and as far as remission....it's progressing rather than remising. My doctors are (hoping it's not) starting to think it's permanent

Has anything other than one SGB been done that might help prevent progressing and effect a possible remission ?

I believe THAT was the jist of LL's comments here......that if find some degree of pain mangement with WHATEVER works for "now", you are not just making each day more livable (as is my case.....and the case for many others here)........in your case, because it is still early(ish), you could be missing your short window of opportunity to fight and subdue this monster, instead of just having to learn to live with it.

Nothing more. Many of us here depend on narcotics. Opiates aren't a dirty word here.

Have you shared here what they incident was with the hospital and their liability on this ? I only remember that you had what should have been a "simple" injury that progressed into RSD. If this is a potential lawsuit, I'd encourage to to retain a lawyer quickly and try to move forward. Any money that you could put toward therapies that might help with remission would be a great thing.

Best of luck with this.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote