View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclecrash View Post
Hello,
Perhaps if you explain a bit more what happens when you do these things... you say it's not your vision so what happens? Do you get a headache? My problems with computers, reading and tv are that my eyes get fatigued, blurry and sore and also my brain can't handle it and I get a headache or confused. I know my eyes are part of my problem though but maybe not yours.

CC
My brain can't handle it (computer, reading, TV) and I also tend to get an achey feeling in the area behind the eyes and even deeper into the brain behind that. Sometimes the achiness is also on top of the head or near the forehead.

I also get fatigued from these activities, although I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so I've had pretty severe fatigue from that for many years. But I'm much more tired since the head injury. My husband has been working from home for 4 months taking care of me.

I've been taking clonazepam and doxepin to help me sleep, because I started having severe sleep problems after the concussion. I wonder if these drugs might be making it harder to recover. But I need sleep to recover!

Can you tell me what is involved with the vision therapy? How do I know I need if I need it?

Thanks
CBS64 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote