View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 04:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Loraina,

As you no doubt know, there is no proven way to deal with chronic lyme disease. I can only tell you what I am doing that seems helpful for me. Unfortunately, the stuff I do is either relatively expensive, or potentially hard on the body.

I am doing the salt/vitamin C therapy (see my post, "Salt and Vitamin C for Lyme Disease). I have problems with high blood pressure if I don't make sure to drink lots of water. I would not recommend this for you since you have diabetes. If you do decide to go this route, be sure your doctor approves and monitors you. I would think that extra vitamin C (without the corresponding amount of salt) would be helpful and safe for you. I am also helped a lot by sea buckthorn - I am taking the tea, and oil from the seeds and oil from the fruit of the sea buckthorn plant. I also consume a cultured milk product called kefir along with undenatured whey protein powder (the one I use is "Fat Flush whey protein powder"; it's important to use whey protein powder that is undenatured to preserve the whey components that help your immune system to fight bacteria). Finally, I am planning to purchase a Rife machine. I just haven't been able to decide which one yet.

I wish you all the best.
wasabi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote