Thread: May Check In
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

hehe..i'm finally posting.

may is a busy month. my son is graduating from high school. my daughter and her bf will be flying in from new jersey for a few days. we are so excited about them being here for the graduation. we haven't see bf since they move 1 1/2 yrs ago.

lil'monkey went through some bone aches and pains again. yeppers...she grew more. 5ft 9 inches and just turned 13. she has a busy month. soccer and all the end of the year choir performances and recitals. she got her bottom braces on too. allergies have a been a bear for her.

grandmonkey keeps me busy. he rides his bike without training wheels now. into all the sports stuff, so lots of bumps and bruises. he eats like a horse...but still skinny as ever. hmmm...maybe if he SAT down for 5 minutes.

we still have our house up for sale. driving me bonkers. the market hasn't been very good. my stress level is through the roof. that i know is not good for my health. just not much i can do about it.

we need to start some conversation thread. OT...whatever...to help get this forum going. ya'll have been doing great. i know i haven't been around much. hopefully that will change after we move.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote