View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default inclusion is the point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigogo View Post
Moondaughter - if those are your answers to those questions, then fill in the survey that way! That's the point of the survey -- it's written in a way to capture all kinds of experiences. MJFF wants to know it all!

This should not be a point of contention - it should be a point of inclusion, transparency, and information gathering.

Cheers

Yes I agree these questions are very open ended. They are also prefaced with " We are working to better understand the nature of information exchanged between patients and doctors regarding family medical history, risk factors, symptoms and medications."

Perhaps I made some wrong assumptions but typically the orientation of neuros, MDs, MDS is more about drug management whereas integrative therapies encompass a VAST spectrum of health maintenance.... To answer these questions relative to my therapists would take all day...and I'm just wondering if the answers would be of interest - one visit to any of my therapists takes more time than 4 visits to a neuro. Also I'm wondering if the survey would count licensed therapists as "doctors".

I apologize for any affront. None intended.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Muireann (03-21-2013), Thelma (03-28-2013)