Thread: Numb vs Pain
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodgrl View Post
I have areas that are both numb and painful at the same time. Both my hand and foot are numb at all times, but they also get burning and aching pain. People never understand if it us numb how can it hurt!
All of these symptoms are extremely "normal" for CRPS/ True is different for everyone but yours seems to be very "classic" symptoms. As far as remission goes, it's tricky. It is MUCH harder to get it to go into remission after 6 months, or after it progressing, however I now it is possible for it to go into remission at anytime, like cancer, just as it's possible to come back at any time for any reason AFTER it's gone into remission.

Not a fun diagnosis to get. Sometimes I think the MIND has as much power as treatments. I think it's a combination of mind,body,and modern medicine. At least in the beginning.You never know though, I did hear of a case where a young girl in her teen developed full body and pushed into remission, I'll have to look up the link or site I saw it one. I think it was RSDHOPE......
http://www.rsdhope.org/index.html

Try looking it up here. I have found TONS of useful information through this site!!
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote