View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default back pain and leg numb

I am hoping someone can explain this to me in dummy terms. It tells me nothing and I can not get in to see the doc for another 5 weeks.
It says
At l5-s1 there is moderate disk degeneration with a small lateral foraminal disk herniation. There is moderate right neural foramen stenosis.
Next line says,
At L4-L5 there is moderate to advanced disk degeneration. There is a mild broad based disk herniation. There is mild right neural foramen stenosis.

Lastly says that there is mild depression of the t12 superior endplate without signal change which is probably due to developmental variation.

Again I have no idea what this means. Surgery? I had pt for 2 months and it did nothing at all for me. I have pain in my lower back, noticible swelling there as well and my right leg is numb and weak. ALso, and I am told it could be related, I have some performance issues that I have never had before. Any info would be greatly appreciated. My primary says she not a neuro so she wont talk to me about whats going on as she isnt sure herself. I just wanna know what is going on and what my options are.
ewoods is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote