View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lightrail,
You are my hero! Honestly. You are one badass person. Who could get hit by a freaking Lightrail and now be back to work and living a normal life? You are amazing.
How long did it take to get to this point? I had the real severe amnesia after the accident score also. Went a long time of total amnesia. I wonder what I did during this time and how my co-workers did not notice or if they did why they did not get me help. You would think one would notice if they were speaking to a zombie huh? Guess not.
Anyway, really you are my inspiration and hero. I always think of you when I start to get down.
Much love,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lightrail11 (03-22-2013), MiaVita2012 (03-22-2013)