View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

First I will start by saying I'm confused on all aspects if this nerve issues but I do know pain. I'm not sure what you mean by burning but I had the emg/mri. I also had an mri of my brain/spine and of ankle/foot. I'm not sure if that may be another option instead of the emg. I have had mistakes the past 3 months like pt that kept me in the worst pain of my life and then I just get a "sorry" from the doc which doesn't take the pain away so I understand being hesitent. I'm suppose to go to a pain clinic where I feel the same way because all they have done is make me worse with meds and pt. Sorry not much help but also I'm trying to not let my mind fear the worst because of the past. It may have been a fluke but at the same time though the doc never heard of it doesn't mean it can't happen. Like I say even if there is a 1 percent chance. Could you maybe call another doc and explain for a second opinion?It also seems like your after symptoms might give them a clue of what the whole picture is. Take care and good luck.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote