View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MRI results....Can Anyone Help?

I have recently had an mri due to a migraine that started April 13, and has carried on. I was on steroids which took it away, then it came back. So then put on topomax 25 mg only for now and my headache finally went away after 8 days. But I hate Topomax! It is the second go round and it makes me even meaner than I already am! So I quit it and 2 days later wham, headache back. I took a maxalt, started the topamax again, and an ultracet.

Anyway about the mri. I go to see the neuro again next week but I picked up the report from the mri place and it says: Single non specific T2 bright lesion in left mid parietal lobe indicates some type of old insult....does not appear to be part of any white matter disease... brain function ok....

Well I had an mri in 2003 to rule out MS , I also have Fibro and CFS or something.....and nothing was there. All I can find about lesions is indicative about MS! He also ordered an eye check for eye pressure I guess? I don't even know except they had to squeeze me in at 7:30 in morning. I can not do mornings! YUK YUK YUK > Today before the pain hit really hard I felt all hot and dizzy and weak in kmart it was only 75 degrees.

Another note: I am 48 and since my 20s these headaches were always called sinus till they finally realized they were migraines. the funny thing is the Biaxin always fixxed them! So much weirdness with me. Any help here would be great!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote