View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I went to anouther board the same night I posted here and everybody there really doesn't have a glowing opinion of the "Geek Squad". (BTW. Unrelated to our fine little family.)

However, I did a less than five minute search a few minutes ago and found a place in my home town pretty much down the street that can fix the problem if it gets really bad and starts to creep up wich I doubt, but since it is a chunk out of front I am wondering if any of the non damaged parts can get effected. (IE a crack going horizontally. (Can't really go vertically because there is a decorative hole in the design of the lap top front panel (??????????)

I was going to call somewhere today, but I had no time. Though the wierd thing, the chunk that is missing seems to be smaller than the chunk we had found on the floor. (Again, plastic molding from the monitor. No computer screen.)

No, we didn't save the chunk because we didn't know what it was. but since the front panel comes off and is replaceable. No big loss.

Thanks again everybody!
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote