View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank You!

Thank you so much for your insight & quick response. I am absolutely geared up & prepared to be my own advocate at healing myself as I am convinced that traditional medicine got me into this mess to start with. But I'm not really sure where to start. I have quit drinking & cleaned up my diet (it was fairly clean to start) I'm continuing on with my daily exercise & supplement regime. My Neuro wants me to take meds... my chiropractor says 'sure, give it a shot' to most of what I suggest & my holistic MD wants me to meditate more?? Ugh.
So, basically I have been Googling my week away reading about various supplements, the Rebuilder, Anodyne therapy (have you heard of this?) and drugs that no one seems to say work.
I am trying so hard to remain positive as I'm a born cheerleader at heart but I must admit that I am crying an awful lot these days.
Other than my love for wine I'm a healthy 38 year old wife & mother. I have suffered with multiple hormone related ailments since going off of the Pill in October but this undiagnosed PN affliction began tentatively years ago so I'm guessing that my hormones are probably not be related to this sudden onset of full blown painful, tingly, sleepless symptoms.
Again, I appreciate you for listening. I'm a fairly private person & other than my immediate family I haven't been sharing this personal hell. I'm so grateful for your response & your kind, knowledgeable ear. I see MANY folks on here feel the same way. So thank you!!
jcgrome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (03-24-2013)