View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Gosh, I haven't heard of Paretin. That must be something new? I kinda wish he had gone for something more "standard" like Cymbalta. That only took less than a week to work for me. And I'm still on it! I'm VERY hard to medicate too, i.e. I wake up during surgery! They can't keep me "out" -- so I was surprised that Cymbalta worked so well, but they DID have to put me on the maximum dosage! LOL

If this Paretin doesn't work do you think your doctor would get mad if you suggested Cymbalta? Some doctors don't like it if you suggest a medication. They actually get MAD! Do you think your doctor would get mad?

I sure hope this Paretin works for you. I'll say some prayers! Let me know, will you? I'd appreciate it. And if you want a more lively forum, the sister forum of THIS place is PsychCentral -- it's connected with this place. You might visit the Depression forum there. It's much busier than this one. You'll get more replies and meet more people! Talk soon I hope. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
marcellb (03-26-2013)