View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sec161 View Post
JKL -
I just read this whole thread, seems like you have been through A LOT! I'm so sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis but it does sound like you have a great support system and people who know what they are talking about.

I have a question about the PT. How did you feel about Joyce Wilkinson and did you ever see Li-Der Chan? I have been seeing someone and while I think he is a great PT, I don't think he is the right one for TOS. I am trying to get more sessions approved by my WC company and would like to start with someone new when I do.

FYI, there is no way I can handle going to Anaheim for Ando PT as driving is a huge trigger for my flare-ups. Just driving to Santa Monica from Sherman Oaks today (in traffic for an hour), I was in for the last 20 mins.
Hi Sec- Wow that must have taken you a long time!
Joyce did not help me that much- she kept saying she was treating the symptoms and she wasnt very organized with her exercises. Having said that I liked her personally and I was also in critical condition and trying the scalene block and botox aroound that time. Once I started seeing Dr. Ando i stopped seeing her.

There is a pt that studied with Ando and she is on the CFMT list. This is the list where they seem to understand rib mobilization. She is in Malibu and Century City. I spoke to her on the phone once. Her name is Leslie Rudzinski. If I go back to pt I was planning on trying her, Li-Der Chan (have you heard anything about him/) and Karen Joubert in Bev Hills. My husband went to her once and thinks she is a genious. She is on the old TOS list.

Right now I have bigger fish to fry and am seeming to do better without the pt. I want to try more massage. Do you have any dr's or pt's to recommend? Who is your main Dr?
Thanks JKL
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote