View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 10:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I forgot what thread is about but here is my answer.

I try to keep busy and happy too. To me the greatest blessing would be happiness over everything.
I still work, love my job and I am still good at it. I swim laps about 3 times a week for exercise and that keeps my mood up and my shape down. I also have discovered a hobby which has me totally absorbed-lampworking. This is the art of working with hot glass to make beads, pendants, sculpture, etc. I choose to not think about what will happen when I can't do it anymore.
So, I am very busy, which is hard, many times I am extremly tired, but I have chosen to keep myself this busy, so I can't complain. I haven't figured out yet when to just stop so I won't overdo. I have always been a very active person.
I also babysit my granddaughter 1 night a week, to give my daughter a relief and because she is so much fun.
I still get depressed tho and of course it must be from lack of dopamine, that is how I explain everything it seems, everything is tied to pd.
The next thing I am contemplating is retiring. That way I won't be so tired all the time. Sounds pretty good at the moment.
libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote