View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sec161 View Post
Thank you. I will get those other names to WC and see if they will cover any of the PTs. I wish I could get a prescription for straight massage, it seems to be one of the best ways to reduce some of the pain.

My main dr is Gelabert. He is the only person I saw when I was first diagnosed 4+ years ago. I was going through so much stuff in my personal life, it never occurred to me to look at any other options. Now that I am through WC for the recurrence, he is my primary on the case. I really like him though, he explains everything you ask and seems more responsive than most doctors. Or at least his assistant is.

I am going to Dr. Bloze at SCOI to get my EMG/SSEP done again. Was supposed to have it today but there was an issue with the WC authorization. She is the one that initially sent me to Gelabert with a possible TOS diagnosis. Once we do that, I'll have a better idea of next steps.
I havent done the WC or SSI thing yet- I've always wanted to go back to work, but I may have to now. The BC diagnosis will probably be an easier way to go. Do you have a lawyer or are you doing it yourself?
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote