View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tooth #31

Three weeks ago I went to see a dentist for minor filling job; during the procedure my tooth was really sensitive so she was keep poking needle in different places on the inner side of tooth #31. Two days after coming home I started to have many episodes of numbing jaw. I was hospitalized to rule out any possible heart Issues (nuclear test). Results were normal and negative toward any blockage. since then I have developed a low grade fever which stays in 100- 100.5 range and some times goes up to 101. I was on antibio-tics (amoxicillin) for a week and in a third week I have developed hyper sensitive skin ( every hair on my body hurts badly). my Glends on an inner side of my tooth (below tooth) is tasting like salt and other bitter chemicles.

I am having very smelly mouth and very smelly stool. CBC and other blood results came out negative toward any abnormal counts. My second dentist didn't find any infection; my Dr asked me to drop my antibiotic which I did two days ago but my fever is persistent. My ear and the jaw starts hurting badly some times, some times my my tooth start hurting without any reason but when I massage the glends with my tongue, it relieves me. I am exhausted please help me. no one knows whats wrong with me.
zachameen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote