View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 12:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Proper form of B12!

Saved my life. I had PN over my entire body...non of the neuros I saw had a clue what was going wrong with me. I progressed down hill for years after my bowel resection for Crohns disease AND an intestinal anuerism that caused severe anemia....then muscle weakness, severe fatigue to where I was 100% bedridden needing an attendent to help with simple basic grooming....I was a mess and only wanted to die.

They did all the NC and EMGss which only proved I had a moderate case, sock glove pattern of Neuropathy...was only given those anti seizure meds that only slightly mask the effects and the sides were mind-numbing....down right nightmarish of a life!
All I wanted to do was be left alone and die! I was then sleeping about 24 hours a day, only up long enough to use the toilet. My husband got a lap top I could use in bed.
I wanted to research the cause of Peripheral Neuropathy as I'm non diabetic. It took me weeks to muddle thru web sites...my brain was not working well at all either.
Thankfully I found Braintalk....Rose educated me about sublingual Methyl B12. My husband found it at a local health food store...within 10 days I began living again, but took time and hard work to gain back what I'd lost. Its been nearly 2 years now and my PN is almost gone! And Im out of bed running a marathon!
Well...not really running a marathon....but I'm soooo much better.
I have zero doubts about the B12 deficiency DESPITE my levels being normal range....find Rose's info on Vit forum here...you'll be amazed!
It really helped me.....I have not a shread of doubt!
I do hope you consider this....and take the proper form of it...can take regulart B12 and won't work....must me the Mehylcobalamin, sublingual form in order to work on your neuropathy! I wish you well.
Blessings, cheryl
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote