View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

MrsD - you aren't kidding!! Amazon's prices are amazing! Thanks for saving me a good portion of my life savings :-) I did pay a ridiculous $20.00 to get them all shipped over night but I can't wait a day longer to try to heal myself.

I know that you recommended just doing the Benfotamine & CoQ-10 for a month to see if there is improvement before trying the ALA & R-Lipoic but I can't wait. I'm going to essentially bomb my body with nutrients & if I get any improvement (hope! pray!) then I will slowly wean things out. I know it's the more expensive route but my symptoms are WORSENING! Every single day something hurts more or the pain goes to a new part of my body. And I am on a wait list thru October to get into the Neuropathy Department at OSU. I'm terrified of being in a wheel chair or something by then :-(

So other than thanking you for the guidance - I wonder if you might pleae take a second to tell me what dosage of my new supplements I should be taking? Thank you in advance. SO MUCH!!!

Doctor's Best Best Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid Featuring Bioenhanced Na-RALA (100 mg), Vegetable Capsules, 60-Count
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
$16.29

Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 60 Capsules
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
$12.09

Doctor's Best Benfotiamine (150 mg), Vegetable Capsules, 120-Count
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
$13.99

Folic Acid B12 90 Tabs
Sold by ProLine Refills
$15.00
jcgrome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote