View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The post from the Military site is optimistic.

The reserve portion of the pie is very optimistic, actually - I would guesstimate the it is more realistic that any of our reserves is more likely 2/3's less than they portray.....especially you mom's out there.

That would then be more to the degree they are saying "Your energy reserves at this point are almost nonexistent. "

But it is a good article.

Biggest problem for any of us I have found, is getting family members to actually read what is being said, getting past the first few phrases and seeing the whole.

I have gotten to the point that they can believe me or not......I am me now, and this is what they have to deal with, and I am working forward from here as best I can.

I gave them their life as they have gotten used to, and now they will deal with my new me, while I adjust to my new me, and I will give all the fight I can to return to as much new me as I can as, close to my old normal as possible.

Anxiety, Depression, Loss of whatever I lose, Lapses or not, Shrieks in the ears, Insomnia or whatever..........I will move on.

Current: Changes of more insomnia, new reviews with findings of more Depression, tremors, vertigo, tinnitus, loss of focus, fatigue; SSDI - accepted on Depression, Cognitive Deficits; Seizures ruled out, mTBI changes including cognitive slowing/lapses.
Medication update: Topamax 200mg twice daily it seems to minimize daily headaches to a 1-2/10 quality(I still know they are there); and acute headaches erupt without warnings.
Concussion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-27-2013), cyclecrash (03-27-2013), MiaVita2012 (03-28-2013), Mokey (03-27-2013)