View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ssdave - I really encourage you guys to try the diet/exercise/supplement approach. Even though I am not fixed yet I have been reading so much lately about how the body really wants to heal itself, we just need to give it the right tools to do so. Our culture pushes poison, whether it's in the grocery store isles (food & household cleaning/personal care products) or at the pharmacy. In America something has to be proven to be Harmful before it will be investigated & potentially pulled from the shelves vs. Europe & many other countries where products must first be proven Safe before they are allowed anywhere close to being distributed/sold to the masses.
We have to educate & take care of ourselves. It's tedious, frustrating & sad... but getting toxins out of our homes & bodies is key to healing.
Thankfully we have the internet & intelligent, helpful folks to guide us along the way.
Additionally - in my (albeit brief) research of this world of PN I have found many studies/testimonials where individuals have found relief with magnet therapy, acupuncture, the Rebuilder & Anodyne therapy. I understand that everyone reacts differently to every potential solution but these are drug free things that are high on my list to try should my lifestyle changes not make a dent in my current PN situation.
Peace!
jcgrome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote