View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 05:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default a rose by any other name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
Aunt Bean,

I'm having trouble finding a seed source for the Three Fold White fava bean seeds. I noticed that from Ken Allens' research that one had almost twice levadopa content of the Windsor - can you please tell me where you get your seeds this year? The one that has the crimson flower is pretty but does it produce?
and btw I'm thinking that the reason fava helps is because it can ferry the levadopa cross the BBB....I tried a place in Canada but heard that they have problems sending seeds thru the mail. Is there anyone in the US with the three fold white? Thanks!
sharilyn
I don't know about the name "three fold white" by my favas look like that and I ordered them from Jaffe Bros.----do NOT buy the 25lb bag like we did, that was a ton of seeds we could not possibly plant at one time and the mice got into them (they probably had a great time, though!)

They are pretty hardy and have white flowers with multiple folds. They make a lovely bean, which is what we eat, we haven't tried the tincture yet, but the bean definitely has a "lovey" feeling, in addition to moving smoother. I have no idea why or how this works, just know that on days we can eat a bowl of beans, INCLUDING THE PODS, we can cut the sinemet down quite a bit, as well as mirapex which we have tired to get off of many times. Just fyi.
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (03-27-2013)