View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Awesome!

That's a big help, thank you!

I don't have a credit card to order a grabber online, so where's the best place to pick one up? Do they come in different lengths and what is the best length if you were to choose only one?
I'm sorry if all of this has been covered before. I don't have a lot of time or patience to sort through all the threads and usually when I search, it brings up almost as many threads to search through!, so I really appreciate the responses. Or, if its easier, you could just direct me to the thread with the info.

I haven't been able to find senna. Where exactly would I find it?
I use a stool softener, but the bottle says to take two to three at bedtime...well, that's a joke! That does nothing to help me. I take three 3 times a day and that only makes it a little bit easier. So, if senna works better than that, I'm all over it!

I have so many things I'm taking right now, between meds and vitamins, etc, that I have to use a reminder on my phone or I'd never, ever remember what was taken and when! So that's not a problem.

I thought I had a blood clot in my leg after my first knee surgery, so I know that doesn't feel good at all, so I will try to move as much as I can!

Thanks!
eva5667faliure (03-29-2013), Mark56 (03-28-2013)