View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
Hi- thats great your ntos is in remission. I'm in L.A. I was thinking of trying Li-der Chan after 9 months with Ando.Hes too far for me to keep going and it was starting to flare me up. How do you like him and what does he do that is different from Ando? Who is Dr. Thompson?-must be a diff dr than Dr. Thompson in st. Louis. Dr. Jordan referred me to him.
Oh jeez that's embarrassing....i meant to say dr. jordan and not thompson in my first post...sheldon jordan. Im getting TOS doctors mixed up

Li-Der is very different from Ando. I went to Ando for about a month. It was pretty hands on first rib manip type stuff... Lots of home exercises. He was good and he helped me with a lot of my arm related symptoms but his hours due to him teaching are erratic so scheduling with him can be tricky.

Li-Der is available more often...is also closer to me (im in LA).

He is hands on too with rib manips but also uses a combination of ultrasound / some sort of electrode machine / very minor chiro work / minor tension machine tension stuff as well..all in a single session!
Plus the hands on stuff is always only him.

Honestly I'd recommend both but they are two entirely different approaches and Id definitely TRY BOTH OF THEM rather than only one because of their different styles.

Again, i made an error in my first post - it was Sheldon Jordan that is the Dr. in the building with Li-Der...and like Ando, Li-Der sees a ton of TOS patients besides me.
Jaden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-13-2013), jkl626 (03-31-2013)