View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Kymmie! Your chair should be fine. I would recommend a few small pillows though, just in case, for extra support where ever you may need it. I lived in my recliner during my recuperations, but never really reclined it all the way (wasn't comfortable doing that). I had both cervical and thoracic stims implanted at the same time and a revision 5 months later. The best item I had is what others have mentioned...a grabber! If you have a Walgreens around you, check there. I bought one online and one at Walgreens...the extra one was for my office at work. It is called The Gopher and was located near the "as seen on TV" section of the store. I would think you could find Senna with the other laxatives, stomach meds in the store.

I will echo what others have said here too...BLAST is EXTREMELY important. Move things you might need to a level you can reach without bending or stretching...I am talking kitchen items, food, toiletries, clothes, etc.

I have to say that I am happy to hear you are getting paddle leads. I have St. Jude stims also, but they put percutaneous leads in at first then had to change them out for the paddle leads (in the thoracic stim)...so much better!

Good luck to you!!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-29-2013), Hannabananna (03-28-2013), Mark56 (03-28-2013)