View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry for jumping in on this topic, but I just joined up so I could write here. I've been suffering from the effects of three, maybe four concussions in the last 2 years. Mostly the usual symptoms, cognitive and memory difficulties and such. I was always a unorganised and forgetful person already, now it's just ridiculous. Plus I have Bi-Polar Disorder to boot, so mood changes are quite bad.

But that's not my point. I've always been a very creative person. I've been studying photography and am embarking on my career and wanting to start a business. I've always been doing projects, I'm also a musician, did a bit of writing, all that sort. Lately I just haven't been able to do anything like that, I just get completely stuck. It only occurred to me a few minutes ago that this may be linked to my concussions. Is it possible? And do you think I can get it back?

My creativity is (or was) a big part of who I am. I really do feel hollow and pointless without it. If it's gone then I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with my life.
1erasmus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote