View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 10:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sorry

Sorry for the outburst guys. Having a bad pain day. My fault. I apologize.
I do know what you mean C.C about the panic and fear issues. I wonder all the time if this is more of a problem then the pain with trying to get out and do things. I too have gotten lost trying to get home and have flight/fight instincts kicking in. I won't go anywhere alone either. If I was not already on so much medication and I did not have bad reactions to anti-depressant type meds then I would try one also. When it is this bad then you need medication. I think all of us know that and all of us have tried not to get on medication until absolutely necessary. That is what smart people do and we are all smart people. I hope this works for you. We should save the worry about getting off meds for later. We may need them for life so it is not worth much consideration. I hope all of us can find anything that helps. Whatever that may be. I am not judging. I am glad if it helps. I did notice that the clonazepam I was prescribed for seizures also helps for the anxiety, fear, fight/flight issues. That is a plus.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cyclecrash (03-29-2013), MiaVita2012 (03-29-2013), Mokey (03-29-2013)