View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Victoria,
I also suffer with pain and am medicated. I am so sorry you are going through such bad headaches. I understand about headaches with vision loss and severe "ice pick" pain. I also had an MRI that show a 3mm spot on my brain that is getting abnormal or no signals. I have yet to have the neurologist explain to me what this is. You can read in my signature about my injuries. I have had 8 concussions and have Post Concussive Syndrome.
I would be happy to talk to you. You are not alone. I know how it is with just needing to vent.
I am usually on the traumatic brain injury section. Feel free to send me a private message. I hope you are having a good day.
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote