Thread: Test Results.
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Donna,
I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sure you are feeling devastated. This is a survivable situation. Don't loose hope. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am here for you. I am pulling for you. Lets hope for the best. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. I wish I could make this just disappear. I can only send my love and support.
Sending you much love and peace,
Brain

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (03-29-2013), ginnie (04-02-2013)