View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 10:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
LL&T,

Have your ribs been evaluated by someone experienced in rib mobilization since your surgery? Your ribs may be way out of alignment which can definitely cause permaknots.

Sounds like good news that you feel well enough to start planning for another pregnancy so soon. I don't know how you've managed this ordeal while caring for your current infant. Props
I don't even know where to start to find someone experienced in rib mobilization. My PT is not very good, but I can no longer drive and I honestly just don't have the money to drive more than 15 minutes to PT. My options are limited with my current insurance. The knots have been there for many years prior to surgery and haven't changed since surgery so, while I'm sure surgery didn't help matters, I'm also sure it didn't cause them.
Thanks for the props :-) I have a lot of family support and her father really picks up the slack. My (now 17 month old) toddler is absolutely fantastic so she really doesn't cause any issues for me. I'm looking to get pregnant in about another year when my insurance is better and money matters are in order. With my issues, sooner is better than later regardless of how I'm feeling if I want another child. Oh, the things we sacrifice for our offspring :-P
Anyway, I'll ask about my ribs to my PT. If she's not sure what to do she won't touch me. I'm also currently seeing another doctor about Ehlers Danlos and scoliosis so I'll be getting sent to a chiropractor soon anyway that may be able to help in that area I would assume?
LiveLoveandTrust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote