View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Okay, let's see if I have this correctly (or as far as my little own brain can understand)

I HAD myelinated nerves (that became damaged due to my diabetes). So my melinated nerves then became unmyelinated nerves.....and these unmyelinated nerves are wrapped around an axon and because they are damaged, everytime the weather changes, my brain is getting a wrong signal and freezes or burns (depending on whether it decides to freeze or burn).

Now I've been taking the methyl b-12 since the burning started. Probably a good week up to this morning. I notice the burning is much less severe.

So I gather it's a good thing I'm doing the methyl b-12. Can't be bad thing, right?

So if I keep my blood sugar around 100 to 112 (which ain't easy but I'm trying the best I can), then by keeping my blood sugar under good control, I have a better chance at not experiencing the freezing and the burning.

And by taking the Methyl b-12, well, over a period of time, I just might turn these unmyelinated nerve things into myelinated nerve things. So when they wrap around the axon, they might not send such mixed signals.

Did I get this right? and if not, correct whatever I said that was incorrect, okay?

And thanks much.

Jeez, I wish this was french class, it would have been SO MUCH EASIER than axons and myelination

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote