View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 09:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm feeling much better today...

Still slightly confused, but better none the less. As far as Topamax, my dr. mentioned it, but refuses to give it to me solely for weightloss. He won't switch my meds to something "weight neutral" untill I try this wellness program first. I guess, he has me cornered. The wellness program does include the things you mentioned, Mari. I'm really hopeing it works. I just signed-up for it yesterday. We'll see what happens. I'm just so sick of being sick. I was put on Zyprexa in the end of 1999, and, gained 160 lbs. in the 18 months I was on it. I never had a weight problem, at any point in my life untill the Zyprexa. Now, it is so difficult for me to lose the weight. I figure, if I can keep from working for awhile, I can focus on doing it, and, be successful. I just don't really have the means, financially, to do this. My boyfriend has 2 jobs, but, doesn't work many hours at either one of them. I have been supporting the household for quite some time with my job, and, my disability. I just wish, I could get a break. Literally. Anyway, thanks for your responses.

Peace, and, Love
Cgirl