View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:11 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Heart hello feather bullet

I am so sorry you feel as bad as you do. I have been down that same road a time or too, and have to battle my way out of it. I am bi-polar, and it adds to the depression at times. I wish I could tell you there is a magic bullet to make you feel better. I too have PN though not as bad as what yours sounds like.
I know you are in pain. If there is any way you can keep mobile, it helps in the long run. do you have a compassionate physician who is doing all he can do to make you more comfortable? Have you seen all the best physicians you can? Have you tried a physiatrist? That is the kind of doctor I go to. They: treat pain #1, but also treat the whole person at a cellular level. I have been able to get off most all of my pain killers, with suppliments I didn't think would work....
I was not a believer in them at all. However after a year on B12 shots, and a few other things, the PN is reduced in the intensitiy. If at all possible, please look into this type of doctor. don't give up hope. You are right you are too young to have to deal with all this. I care, and if at any time you want to talk, I am here to listen. I wish I could help you through this dark time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, even if you have lost faith. I'll send a guardian angel around to see you. I am older yes, but I hear your pain, and I want to help. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
aussiemom (03-31-2013), Sallysblooms (03-31-2013)