View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 03:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

featherbullet - how much methyl tablets do you take per day? I've heard stories of people needing to take 5000 mcg (or 5 mg) per day in order to heal. Have you had tests for pernicious anemia and intrinsic factor? Do you take fish oil each day as well (3 capsules might help). I've heard that this helps heal the myelin that is at the end of the nerves.

Before finding out about B12 I thought that I had carpal tunnel from using the computer a lot (I mean, who doesn't use the computer a lot these days?). My symptoms would be ok for the first 20 mins of waking up, then it would start. It gets your self esteem down because you can't go out anywhere and enjoy yourself, only staying at home.

Definitely get an MRI done if you can. I'm surprised they haven't done that already. Because an MRI is one of the ways of testing for MS, and even if there are no lesions on the brain, you might still have MS.

My symptoms are very similar to yours - muscle weakness, tingling of the arms, muscle pain, back pain, dizzyness, etc. But I'm hoping that B12 will heal that all. I'm from Australia. I think our healthcare system is very similar to yours.

Keep your chin up! There is bound to be something to work for you! My thoughts are with you!
boogirl85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-01-2013)