Thread: Falling Apart!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'll try to help ~~

At C4-5 You have a small posterior disc herniation with NO stenosis

At C5-6 Mild right posterior lateral bone spurs and small posterior disc herniation resulting in minimal central canal stenosis (this means the spinal canal is slightly narrowed) and effacement of the right lateral recess.

C6-7 Tiny posterior central disc herniation with minimal disc bone spurs & minimal canal stenosis (see above)

C7-T1 Minimal posterior disc bone spurs WITHOUT stenosis

I'm sorry you're having so much pain. This really isn't a BAD CT scan. I wish mine looked like this. I can't explain why you're having such severe pain, but I'm no DOCTOR either. I HOPE you're going to see a Neurosurgeon!!!

Please do NOT see a Chiropractor anymore! Or at least he has SPECIALIZED training in physical therapy. So many Chiro's just "crack" you and let you go home! Don't let them do that.

Anyway -- let us know what happens, ok? Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-08-2013)