View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi guys. Thanks for the kind words.
That is a lot of questions to answer. But basically my levels of b12 are fine and I'm still supplementing..even eating a bunch of meat when I'm a vegetarian at heart because I need the iron, b12 and protein. All my levels were fine though...and yes I take fish oil, and flax, AND China seeds. I'm fine there.
I've been a residential house cleaner for 9 years..so there is a level of toxin exposure there. But since I've been working for myself, I buy non toxic prpducts. My clients know I don't like harsh chemicals. If this was the cause, wouldnt every house cleaner or person that cleans their home alot develop problems? Anyhow, I'm getting out of it now because of the carpel tunnel.

I have psychiatric problems as well so this is just all too much for me. I've been chronically depressed and anxious since I was young.
My thumb is losing feeling as we speak, and I have pain all along my spine ..right down to my tailbone. I NEVER know how bad I'm going to feel, so I've decided to stop making plans.
The MRI isn't for another month, and then who knows how long it'll take until the results are in. I just don't want to wait any longer. Now waiting to see another neurologist, and it could be 9 months like the last one.

I've done all the blood tests, I've never had shingles,the CT scan of my brain did not show any abnormalities. My guts even hurt. They burn like hell..all the way up to my chest. I tried antacids but they didnt touch the pain. It burns when I urinate..yes I know..baking soda. :-) not always convenient ..
My life revolves around my pain and sadness.
I was motivated up until now..exercising, socializing, dating even. But I am not prepared to put someone through hell dealing with my life.
Oh, and I do not drink. At all..the only drugs I take are the ones prescribed. I do smoke, but the doctor says that is not a cause for neuropathy..just could delay the healing... but then he also said that with the stress I have , not to focus on quitting.

I'm writing out a list of things that will need to be looked after, once I'm gone. To make it easier for my family. I see that I bring them down ..and they feel helpless. My whole life has been problems..

I thank everyone for their suggestions, but I have tried them all.
I have a pass to the YMCA,but have to cancel it because I can't afford it. I have a pain psychologist, a case worker,all covered by OHIP( Ontario's health plan) I don't eat gluten and have been through all the food testing..I eat healthy shakes every day..Im quite thin as well.

I don't have insurance or a cent in my pocket..I did try acupuncture when I was working..it did nothing either!.I try distraction but the pain always wins. I'm tired of being strong..this is not going away and I don't feel up to battling my way through every single moment of my life. I don't have kids or even a spouse..so I don't really have anyone to stick around for.

I'm happy to hear that some people have recovered..and I wish you all the same. :-)
lined_in_silver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (04-01-2013)