View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 07:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I think I did say I would give it a try. However, news from my corner of North Carolina is pretty sparse this summer. I am amazed at what some of you continue to do in spite of MS. However, I do still work part-time, and that takes up some of my time.

I went to Hilton Head, S.C. week before last. It is nice, but it does just seem to get more and more crowded. Stopped by Keawa Island on the way back. It was really beautiful. I may go with a friend to his college reunion at Wake Forest in a couple of weeks.

This has been one HOT summer, and I am glad to see fall just around the corner. I don't think I will mind lighting the gas logs. I always enjoy that time of the year.

MS for me means having some kind of bad days, but also some that are fairly decent. I am really looking forward to hearing about the experiences of the people that go on Tysabri.

Cherie, do you ever hear from XO (Mark)? I've missed his imput regarding the medicenes and research.

Hope some others join the board soon, as I am not too good at this part of it. I am just trying to fill in a little until they find us.

Virginia
VIRGINIA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote