View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa14 View Post
Yeah he is struggling at work now too especially with these seizures. Seems to be really wearing him down. Luckily he has very understanding bosses and work with him. but I've never seen him this exhausted before. He just got up and said his headaches do get better when lying down. hmmm... wonder if that shunt is overdraining? If the neurologist don't find anything next week I'm calling the neurosurgeon and requesting a CT I think. What are the symptoms of a split ventricle, do you know?
Fatigue was a biggie with me, this time too. I wasn't really ever sleepy per say, just "tired". I had little to no initiative to do anything other than work and lay on the couch, that is so unlike me. Slit ventricles can be associated with overdraining but, they are also a source for several varying opinions and causes. The only symptoms I had and have also heard of were being TIRED, nausea, and the brain splitting headache. I wouldn't go as far to say that's definitely it but, if it subsides when laying down.........that sure raises suspicion. If he hasn't had one recently, I would think that a ct scan may be the first thing the dr will want.
Waylon G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote