View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thak you for your help.

Sorry to be stupid - but that's how I feel these days - what "links on top of these threads" did you mean? The one that says "traumatic brain injury and post concussion syndrome"?

Unfortunately, I work for a very small company - 7 people. So I am not protected very well. No HR department, no Family Leave Act laws to help with time out.

I was able to use my sick and vacation time and was promised I could buy it back as PIP is paying my employer for it. But he just told me since they are only paying him 75%, I can only buy back 75% of my time. I will deplete that time very soon, and then even though PIP pays wage loss at 75%, I am sure I will be told to use my vacation time, which I don't want to, as I need my vacations, and we have paid trips we cannot cancel.

I appreciate the recommendations on how to find a good doctor. There is one other source I might try. A colleagure went to a talk by a local doctor on concussions in teens. Primarily sports related, but he might be a good resource as well for finding a neurologist.

Thanks again. It's nice to hear from people who understand....
macdebbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote