View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down It's over and that's fine with me!

Well Mike, and I are over. Not that he even had the guts to say so.

At the huge party last Sat. night, we got separated there were so many people it was held outside, and he got mad and yelled at me. I don't need that crap. He was kind of drunk too, which I really don't like when he has to drink so much.

The next day he didn't want to go to my pool as planned, so he stayed home which I really doubt because he has mentioned going to some club to see a band after a biker run. I told him I don't like being yelled at especially for something as stupid as it was. He thinks I walked away from him on purpose, jerk......His friends couldn't even find him. My cell kept ringing but we couldn't hear each other because of the band, finally I met back up with him.

Haven't heard from him since, and I am NOT calling him. His son is in town for 2 days today and tomorrow, so I know I won't hear from him.

So, that is that. What can I say. I think I am better off.

It seemed to be his way or the highway, well I took the highway, LOL

I feel a bit down. But I was sick of the "I love you" "I am in love with you" "I want to make love to you" My God we had only been seeing each other a month and a half or so.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hugs, Nikko